Monday, November 2, 2009

Why I'm glad I'm traveling today, Monday edition

Business trip two of three. This is the longest one, four hotel nights plus a night on a red-eye flight home.

I'm glad I'm traveling today because I enjoyed sharing my pregnancy with my co-workers. The last time I was up here, I was about 13 weeks along and barely showing. So some of my co-workers just found out about it today!

We're also experiencing a mini baby boom in my organization -- there are a lot of people who have either had babies recently or are expecting babies in the coming months. There are two guys in particular whom I talked with a lot today. One has a one-month-old at home, and another is expecting his first in about a month. So we were talking about shopping for baby stuff and dealing with crying newborns and other fun topics. It was fun to share in their excitement and confusion as first-time parents, and really has me looking forward to going through it all again :)

No comments: