Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

This week, I experimented with using my mobile phone to take pictures, rather than my camera. Because I'm lazy, and my phone auto-uploads the pictures to SkyDrive. That way, I don't have to plug in my camera to grab the pictures.

Let's see how they turned out.

Wednesday - Meetings in the office

Typical of most IT companies, my company's dress code is... well, come to work dressed, and you're OK. I remember when I first interviewed here, back when I was in college, and I wore a suit. Haha. My interviewers were dressed in ragged jeans and giant t-shirts. That was the first and last time I wore a suit to the office!

I normally wear either jeans or khakis when I come into the office. Every now and then, I'll wear a skirt, and when I do, I usually get asked at least once, "Do you have an interview today or something?" :)

37

Sweater - Esprit. I bought this on a business trip to Dubai back in 2006, after British Airways lost my luggage :)

Khakis - J. Crew

Thursday - Meetings in the office

3a

This is my $36 Gap outfit that I mentioned last week :)

Sweater - Gap

Jeans - Gap

Friday - Working from home

I forgot to take a picture! I was in jeans and a geeky t-shirt, so it's probably for the best!

Saturday - Lacrosse team holiday party and various errands

3e

Shirt - Ann Taylor. My friend Jamie turned me on to this store a few years ago and I love it! They have lots of great clothes that are stylish but also comfortable, versatile, and reasonably priced. This shirt is so stretchy that it actually lasted me well into the second trimester of my pregnancy with Noob, but still looks good even when I'm not pregnant. Littles told me, "Mommy, I like your flower shirt." High praise indeed!

Jeans - I think these are my Old Navy jeans.

Sunday - Shopping with the kids and lacrosse meeting

40

Sweater - Gap. Another sweater that I've had since college, possibly earlier.

Jeans - Gap.

Monday - Meetings in the office

41

Shirt - Ann Taylor

Jeans - Gap. Yeah. I re-wear jeans a lot.

Tuesday - Meetings in the office

43

Sweater - Bass.

Jeans - Gap again. Hmmmmm.

Wednesday - Meetings in the office

45

Sweater - Old Navy. I love this sweater, love the color, love how soft it is (cashmere). It was a steal off the clearance rack! It was in the 70's today, so this sweater was just perfect, a little warmer than a t-shirt but not too hot.

Jeans - Old Navy.

Hmmm, the phone didn't do too bad. The lighting in our bathroom just sucks :( Oh well. It's the best place in the house to take pictures, from a mirror perspective, so I'll have to deal with the lighting.

No comments: