Friday, May 9, 2008

Where I pumped today

Today was my fifth WOMEN Unlimited session. The sessions meet at a local hotel, and the hotel has been wonderful about giving me a room for the day (for free) so that I can pump.



This is by far my favorite pump spot! I usually work on my laptop at the desk (on the left side in the picture above), but I can also relax in the easy chair and watch TV if I want. Obviously, there's a sink as well, so I can wash out my pump parts when I'm done. And all the rooms have a mini-fridge for keeping my milk cold.

There was one minor problem today: Someone walked into the room while I was pumping! Luckily, I screamed, "Someone is in here!" as soon as I heard the door open, and the bathroom door was positioned in front of the main door so he couldn't see me. He called out, "Sorry!" and left immediately. Close call!

No comments: