Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Where I pumped today (yesterday). Second in a series.

Yesterday, I was at my company's office in downtown San Francisco.

The pump room there is much more spartan than the one at the Silicon Valley office, but perfectly functional. There's a small table, which is great for working on my laptop while I pump, and a phone with a good speaker for when I need to take conference calls. (Yes, while pumping! Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.)



On the other side of the room, there is a mini fridge. Very handy. I usually stick my pump parts in the fridge rather than wash them out after every session (I do a thorough cleaning at night), so it's nice having a dedicated fridge for this stuff rather than putting my parts next to my co-worker's lunch.


That's all! Like I said, spartan but functional.

No comments: